The BEST flash you can buy !

Friday, September 11, 2020

9/11 Where were you ?

                                         I was driving one like this at the time.


    I was just getting up from my 10 hour break at the "Wagon Wheel restaurant in Needles, California.

If you were lucky and got one of the half dozen parking spaces, you didn't have to park a block away across the street, and I got lucky. I went inside for some breakfast and found everyone glued to the tv looking at planes flying into the towers. No one could believe what they were seeing !

Thing had changed a lot in my life by then and have been changing ever since, not to inflect that that attack had anything to do with the changes.  Just sayin.


        Double bunk cabover "two story condo" was one of the first upgraded "class" trucks                             

No comments:

Post a Comment